Re: [PyrNet-L] Question about anesthesia

I took Neria into the vet today to have her dew claws trimmed, a weigh in,
and just to say hi and make an appointment for spaying.  She is 44 pounds at
5 months and had a wonderful time there.  I mentioned that I had heard
somewhere that GP metabolize slowly and anesthesia can be tricky with this
breed.  They did not know anything about this.  Can anyone shed light on
this?  I want to take any information I gather to the office.  This kind of
scares me.  Judi Swingen