[PyrNet-L] Dryers, what about the opposite?

How many of you have dogs that love the vacuum?  My
boy will lay quietly in the middle of the floor while
I vacuum the floor all around him, but as soon as I
remove the floor attachment and start to clean the
furniture, he is right in front of me.  He will
literally do all he can to get between the tip of the
vacuum hose and the furniture.  He will sit happily
for as long as I am willing to "pet" him with this
brush.  However, as soon as I try to finish the room
he is right back in my way unless I go back to
cleaning the floor, then he will usually wander to the
next room.  You know, so that we can have this same
fun all over again.

Great White Dog