[PyrNet-L] Barking

I was just wondering if anyone had any training tips or advice on quieting some of our 9month old pyr Maya's barking. She never used to be as bad as she is now. She will even bark at the leaves falling from the tree. So far all i've done training wise is when she starts to barking I'll give the command "Maya, No Bark" & then distract her with a toy or something to that effect..it will last for maybe 10-15 minutes & then she's back to barking again..I would really appreciate any advice anyone could give. Thanks
Mary Hasper
with the lovable,fluffable Maya & gang
ahasper@mmcable.com