Re: [PyrNet-L] The elderly and their pets

Debbie, My friend is not in a nursing home, but an adult community.
She has a one bedroom place. I personally think that nursing homes
should keep at least one pet for the residents! No matter how good the
care is in nursing homes, it's almost never what it should be. I know
that they are necessary, but it's a shame they can't be a little more
like "home".

Barb Bowes, NJ down at the shore!
Bo, Molly, Chelsea & Flopsy the Pyr Shep
bamb@monmouth.com