Re: [PyrNet-L] CHAT: (No IW) Midnight is gone - delete if you haveno interest

In a message dated 11/22/99 8:03:02 PM Eastern Standard Time,
srwhitney@earthlink.net writes:

<< If you want, join me in a toast to him tonight. >>

    Dear Stephanie, I am so sorry for your loss, keep your chin and realize
how happy he was in life. I really doubt that the extra dose of medicine was
the cause. I lost my 24 year old horse this year from congestive heart
failure, and this is exactly how he went. So thru my own tears, my heart and
thoughts are with you, and the best thing you can do is celebrate his life,
because he is still with you in spirit and heart........Debbie and the Pyr
gang.