RE: [PyrNet-L] CHAT: (No IW) Midnight is gone - delete if you have no interest

>Everyone is quieter than usual this evening.  I think we're all going to
miss him a lot! I wish I could believe that it was just his time to go, but
I know that my mistake hurried it along. If you want, join me in a toast to
him tonight. Thanks for listening, whoever got this far.<

Stephanie,
I know how you feel, it's so bad to lose one of these little guys. I lost my
14 year old sheltie, Max last spring. It was so hard. I will be thinking
about you.

Marci
marci.gruhlkey@asc.mhmr.state.tx.us