[PyrNet-L] RE: Pyrenees en Guarde

Hi Ken

My dogs are behind a good fence as well, they don't get road-kills in the garden (lol). But they don't spend their entire life there, we go for walks as well. I walk all of them - 7 at the moment - in the morning before I go to work, and half the year it is dark at that time, and out in the country with no streetlamps it really is dark, so if there is a dead hare or something in the ditch along the road, I won't know til I hear the telltale crunch of one of the dogs chewing on a bone. And in summer when the grass is high along the road, they also find things before I do.
And when I think of the other things they get at: manure, horse poop, the cat box etc. I really don't find a dead hare or pheasant so bad.

Lene