Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: Pyrenees en guarde

> But, I'm now really curious about the impact of a
> lack of carrion on a
> dogs overall health.  And I'm wondering how to
> supplement it.  In the
> past I would have taken anything like that
> away...now I'm not so sure.
>
> KenMc
>
>    I'm not entirely convinced.  Sure wild dogs eat
raw meat.  Wild dogs also have much shorter life spans
then what we'd want for our domesticated friends.
Part of this is due to parasite load from raw meats.
   Has anyone asked a vet about this practice?
                       Brandy

=====
"Bluebonnets" by Julia D. Booth
Offical Flower Song of the State of Texas
Chorus:
Bluebonnets, blue lovely Bluebonnets,
More beautiful than all the rest.
Texas chose you for her flower,