Re: [PyrNet-L] re sleeping arrangements

Loved reading " the arrangements ", could just imagine all the goings on!

When ours were little they could all sleep end to end across the hearth
on the fireplace, and loved the smooth cool slab.  As they grew, they had
to rotate to get on.  Now two can make it if they really mash their heads
and neck down.  They get very upset if we dare to actually have a fire
going in it though...way too hot for them, and they go lay in the kitchen
on the cool floor.  Throwing us a dirty look as they slink off to the
kitchen.  They sleep in our bedroom at night.  Polar Bear remains on the
bed all night.  If we are lucky she will sleep vertical, otherwise we
feel short sheeted all night long running into her at the bottom of the
bed.  Kemo gets up and down, but wants the outside edge, and must have
her head on someones arm, which she
 " adjusts", much as we would our pillows.  She also keeps a front leg,
complete with curled paw over your arm so you don't think you are free to
move it?  The others are less fussy and get up and down as they see a
good spot, or get too hot on the water bed.

They are supposed to stay ( more or less ) in the family room, kitchen,
to dining room edge.  They are good most of the time, but they do fudge
the imaginary line a bit, and it is almost a game as to how far their
body parts lie over, before someone will say something.  Po however will
rush through to be able to stand at the front door and look out, she is
rather oblivious to the question " what are you doing in here"?  Has an
attitude of..." do those rules r-e-a-ll-y apply to me"?  And of course,
they are the best throw, floor pillows of all, they never loose their
stuffing, or go flat, and they are always willing to be laid on or
cuddled!  Hard not to love them! :-)  Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka