Re: [PyrNet-L] re sleeping arrangements

<<I look around here tonight at the "sleeping arrangements" for the Pyrs and
>it's worth a giggle. >> Jan

That was great Jan! :-)  I must admit that I get a lot of enjoyment just
watching my guys in the evening, and they all have their favourite spots.
Halley always likes to sleep across the front door (did this in my previous
house too) although early morning she tends to transfer to the couch in my
bedroom.  Cookie the Dally is either on the couch in the lounge or on the
end of my bed (usually under the quilt! LOL!).  Milou likes to take up
position on the floor in the middle of the house where the lounge, kitchen
and hallway join.  Later on, the couch in the lounge is her spot of choice,
or when it is warm, on the floor at the end of my bed.  I find it
fascinating the places they choose to sleep.  They have free access in the
house (with plenty of comfy sleeping spots) and could sleep anywhere they
want, but they have all decided which spots are theirs, and thats where they
go.

Tracy Bassett
Canberra, Australia
espinay@dynamite.com.au