Re: [PyrNet-L] Sniffing.

Cindy,  both of my pyrs are sniffy.  With everyone, especially when I come
home from being out.  My female is a little more so.  She comes up to you
when your sitting on the floor and sniffs your whole face,ears, eyes, mouth.
It tickles, and she does this ritual for about 30 seconds.  Sometimes if I
have been with an animal that they don't know, they bark.  If I have been
with an animal that they know well, they wimper and wag their tails.  Leather
gloves is another thing that my male doesn't care for.  As for people, it
depends on if they know them or not.  Zoe, my female wants to go right up and
sniff them all over.  My male Cooper, on the other hand is more reserved and
will only go up to a stranger after a while and sniff.
Becky, Cooper and Zoe( who's nickname should be sniffer)