[PyrNet-L] sniffing

Or in the crack Deanna, I haven't figured out which is worse yet!! Straight
in, no questions asked. Years ago one of my Pyr's used to do this (back or
front, he wasn't fussy) to a friend of mine. She used to make it worse by
screeching like a fishwife which seemed to just encourage him to investigate
further into the "nether regions".  I get heavily sniffed and snuffled all
over when I come home from a dog show or from visiting where other dogs have
been. As for "the dislike sniffing factor", haven't experienced that but
dogs are renown for sensing things in people that we are unaware of.
Jan
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/1920/Christmaspage.html and
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/1920/Index.html and
http://homepages.msn.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and my latest Site
http://homepages.msn.com/HobbyCt/postcardcollections/