Re: [PyrNet-L] Sniffing

Hi!
Good for your husband to stand up to his family and not make you be the bad
guy!!  A couple of thoughts about the sniffing (and dog's instinct).  I
wonder if she is smelling some sort of chemical (substance, etc.) on him and
his reaction is because he is trying to cover it up or knows he is guilty???
I don't blame you for banning him from the house and I wish you luck with
your relationship with your daughter.  What a tough situation to be in...
Teresa and Jasmine