Re: [PyrNet-L] my Pyr the Doctor

Teresa, I have M. S., and while I have not had an actual attack ( or
exacerbation as it is called ) with this gang, I have noticed that they
pay a lot of attention to limbs that may start to tingle in a day or so,
or legs that may spasm later.  I think they can tell ahead of time.
While I would just as soon go as long as possible without an attack, I
will be curious as to how they respond to me then.  I find them to be
very intuitive to the internal energy, possibly electrical impulses, or
maybe it is chemical in nature?  Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas