Re: [PyrNet-L] What made you choose a Pyr?....Belle and Sebastian

    When I was five years old I started watching the BELLE AND SEBASTIAN
animated series.  From the first time I saw Belle, I was in love with the
breed.  She always protected Sebastian and his little dog Poochie, could
tell if someone was good or bad and was absolutely beautiful.  I started
saving to get a pup, which took three years, had to hold on to the money for
two years and then finally bought a wonderful wolfgray marked girl & of
course named her Belle.
    Since Belle's death I now have (along with the Cockers, sheep, etc.)
Rajah (my girl), Moses (my boy) and for a while had a Pyr we found on the
highway (a girl) Jasmine.  She now has a loving home on a farm with a boy
and his dad.

Chrissy
Rajah and Moses
West Union, WV
dsmith@iolinc.net

>I am curious as to what brought everyone to the breed. We really struggled
at
>deciding between a Pyr and a Newf. Now that I have my 7 week old pup,
Leopold