Re: Re(2): [PyrNet-L] Sniffing.

Cindy,
I have past experience on having someone coming around my family
and the dogs not acting right. I mean doing the sniffing thing and my lab
stayed between the guy (my goofy little sisters boyfriend) and my two
kiddos. Being nosey and trusting Ty's (my lab) instincts, I did some
checking on Mr. Right (ha ha ha) not only was he a doper but come
to find out he was in a devil worshipping cult. Talk about a double
wammy. Needless to say it didn't take me long to get rid of him, so
that's why I say trust your gut and your Pyr's.
Good luck
Gwen
(the miller menagerie)
Dreamcatcher Farm