Re: [PyrNet-L] what made you choose a Pyr?

Jan, Consider yourself throttled!!!!! And as far as
being a long timer, I'm not! A mere 10 years is all,
there are those out there that have been there much
longer than I! BTW I have Pyrs because My Husband
watched Belle and Sebastien! I wanted to go to the
local shelter when it came time to add a new dog to
the family. I never do anything halfway <vbg> so we
ended up with 5 at one time! (All indoor dogs, in a 4
room house, with 2 adults and 2 children! Oh, and
can't forget, a couple of cats, too!) Yes, we were
crazy! I still am, but sshh, don't tell anyone! LOL

Barb Bowes
Bo, Molly, Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)