[PyrNet-L] what made you choose a Pyr?

 I have really enjoyed reading all the emails as to why we all chose Pyrs as
our Pets.  Wouldn't it be great if we could pick a winner and give them a
prize for the best story?  I would be quite happy to donate one of our Pyr
handbooks from NZ along with a pack of Pyr Xmas cards featuring NZ Pyrs to
the "best story". Of course we would need a Judge, maybe a longtimer like
Barb Bowes (she'll throttle me) . It is so heartwarming this time of the
year to read about all the much loved Pyrs and it makes it all seem so
worthwhile especially when we hear all the sad things happening in our Breed
and the uncaring owners.  Whose interested??
Jan
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/1920/Christmaspage.html and
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/1920/Index.html and
http://homepages.msn.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and my latest Site
http://homepages.msn.com/HobbyCt/postcardcollections/