Re: [PyrNet-L] what made you choose a Pyr?

Cindy, down to 3 Pyrs and that annoying but totally
loveable Pyr Shep. B.B. was euthanized at age 9.5
because she was in a tremendous amount of pain. Molly
will be 11.5 on the 29th of Dec., don't know how much
longer she'll be with us, and Bo will be 9 on Dec. 3.
I was only teasing Jan, of course, although I'd love
a puppy at some point, now is not the time. LOL

Barb Bowes
Bo, Molly, Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com