Re: [PyrNet-L] what made you choose a Pyr?

Now wait a minute Cindy. We didn't bring them in all
at once. We got Bo in Feb. of 1991. We had another
Pyr bitch at the time. When Bo was about 8 months old
Belle had to be euthanized. We got B.B. in August of
1991. In Nov. of 1993 we got Molly and in Dec. of
1994 we got Princess. We bred Molly and Bo on June 29
1995 and had pups on Sept. 1. Chelsea is from that
litter. The Pyrtato chip factor definitely lived in
our house! Oh, and I think we added Flopsy the Pyr
Shep in Feb. of 1993, so make that 6 dogs for a
while. Not to mention the flock of hens, the rabbits,
the ringnecked pheasants, chukkars etc. that we
raised (they, of course were outside except when in
the incubator and as small chicks!) Did all of this
on approx. 100x100 suburban lot! Our neighbors were
thrilled! LOL

Barb Bowes
Bo, Molly, Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com