[PyrNet-L] Re:Great Mom

Last week I bought a Newfie puppy, male.  I was concerned about Neria hurting the puppy through rough play or jealousy.  Hah!  She loves that puppy as if it were her own.  It is heart warming to watch her with the puppy.  She shares her toys, lets him chew on the other end of her bones while she is chewing, lays outside his crate and barks when it is time to get him out in the morning(as determined by her usually 5AM), and lets him crawl all over her and pounce on her tail.  She is amazing.  What a dog.