Re: [PyrNet-L] Re:Great Mom

Love the story of Neria with the Newfie pup. Has she had a litter of her
own? Shelley acted like this with Paddington, although he was a year and a
half old--she had endless patience with him, played with him when he
wanted a game, was very clear who was in charge, and would have protected
him to the death if necessary, I'm sure. We figured it was at least partly
due to her having been a momma. She had a similar relationship with Peg's
younger granddaughter, and Mayan still refers to herself as Shelley's
puppy!
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose