Re: [PyrNet-L] What made you choose a Pyr?....Belle and Sebastian

    Marcie and I was talking about finding it too.  My cousin is really into
movies and can find just about anything on the internet.  I will be asking
him to look for this.

P.S.
My first Pyr was named Belle too.  :)

Chrissy
Rajah and Moses
West Union, WV
dsmith@iolinc.net

>Chrissy-
>    That is wonderful because I also got my Pyr's because of BELLE AND
>SEBASTIEN! I always knew I wanted Pyr's after watching that cartoon, and
>finally one day I saw a picture in the paper of two Pyr sisters at a
shelter
>who need a home. We instantly went to the shelter and adopted them, now
Belle