Re: [PyrNet-L] what made you choose a Pyr?

Chrissy, Perhaps we should have a couple of different
categories for this contest! Most original reason,
silliest reason, etc. What do you think Jan? Still no
one to help me judge, though. :-(  I did find all the
other emails on this thread though! Thankfully,
deleted items folder was not set to empty on exit!
(At least I think I have them all!) Are there pups
yet Jan? If so, what sex, how many and how is Mom and
pups?

Barb Bowes
Bo, Molly, Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com