Re: [PyrNet-L] re sleeping arrangements

I agree Tracy, and I am sure some people may have a problem.  But I would
suspect there is far less of it than the authors of these books would
have one believe.  I think dogs like the bed because they are close to
us, enjoy the closeness of scent, and because they just love to cuddle
too, besides...it's comfy!  I hate the way they make everything seem like
psychological warfare, between us and the dogs.  I don't see the dogs
playing the same mind games that people do  It is a pity when people have
to be afraid of their dogs, and don't get to enjoy them the way the rest
of us do...what a waste!  I'm going to plump Ranger, and flop down with
him right now! :-)  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas