Re: [PyrNet-L] Sniffing, detecting something bad.

Chrissy, thank you for a very nice reply .  Please understand I am not
passing judgement on you.  Marriages and when they occur often run in
families.  I was 23 when we married but put off having kids till I was 28
( Kendra ).  Kendra's and Todd's cousins have gotten married at 26 and
probably won't have kids till their late 20's early 30's.  I only meant
what I said in hoping that my children follow this same pattern, because
that is what is considered acceptable in our family.  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka