Re: [PyrNet-L] giant breed?

<< At any rate, don't be too quick to accept weights when
 people tell you, unless you actually see it on a scale.  Big exaggeration
 goes on in the dog world.   >>

You're very correct on this one, Cindy!  Our largest male (remember, all of
our dogs are under 3 years of age) is our 2 1/2 year old.  He's 30" at the
withers and weighs aroud 125 pounds (this was the last time we had him at the
vets in November).  Our oldest female is shorter and stocker, but she weighs
about 105 pounds.  For her, it's all fur!  It's really surprising how little
some of the pyrs weigh.

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, South Carolina