Re: [PyrNet-L] Sniffing.

<< I was kind of embarrassed to say it, but Zoe gooses the ladies/girls when
 they come in the house!! >>

One of the boarders at the stables has an akido mix.  When this dog greets
you, he runs as fast as he can and rams his nose into your crotch -- "HI".
I've taken to blading my body to avoid the intrusion.  Generally our Pyrs are
pretty reserved.  They will sniff, and check people out.  Our Zoe, still an
growing 18 month old, gets very excited when David gets home, and jumps up
squeeking with joy.  We're in the process of breaking her of this habit.
When my Mum-in-law arrives, they will greet her, but are on good behaviour.
When my Mother arrives, they greet her, but know they can get away with
murder with her (she has a Pyr as well) and generally fawn all over her.

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, South Carolina