Re: [PyrNet-L] Why you chose Pyrs as your breed contest

Cindy, Jan and I thought we'd make it official! And
maybe get more of those lurkers to speak up! Since no
one volunteered to judge with me, you're stuck with
just me! Anyway, since this is the first email I've
read since booting up this afternoon, I sure hope
there are some more stories for me to read! Remember,
there are prizes being offered! So write in and let
us know why you got Pyrs, everyone!

Barb Bowes
Bo, Molly, Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com