[PyrNet-L] Why you chose Pyrs as your breed contest

Since Jan is serious about donating the prizes for this contest, I guess we may as well just do it! <vbg> Since no one is brave enough to help me judge, I guess you're stuck with just me! <g> the categories will be
1.Best reason you chose Pyrs as your breed (why you got one or more!)
 2. Who waited the longest to get one (after making the decision that Pyrs were for them)
The contest will run through Sunday, Dec. 5. Please send your entries to the list so all can read them. I will decide the winner ASAP and will then mail them the prize as soon as I receive it from Jan. So, crank up your keyboards and get busy! The more the merrier! We have a lot of folks on the list that just lurk here so let's get them participating!

Barb Bowes
Bo, Molly, Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com