Re: [PyrNet-L] my Pyr the Doctor

>  Jasmine spent most of the time right beside my bed.  It was like
> she could tell that I was sick and she was worried about me.
> Has anyone else ever had this sort of reaction?

     I get an assortment of reactions from chemicals, pesticides and latex, and
my Molly senses I am reacting often before I do and becomes like velcro to me.
If I get an episode of the shakes, she cannot get herself close enough to me to
try to warm me.  If my breathing starts to become irregular and/or wheezy while
sleeping, she will nudge and bop me until I arouse and use my medication.  I have
never taught her any of this,  and she will not leave me until she is certain I
am ok.  It  is instinctive and I needn't say a word to her about it.
Nancy