[PyrNet-L] CHAT: Anais due to be spayed in the morning

Well, Anais (my 10 month old Pyr) is to be spayed at 9:00 tomorrow
morning.  I am a nervous wreck!  So please keep her in your thoughts and
prayers.

Now my task is to keep her from eating and drinking between midnight and
9 AM.  I can pick up the water dishes and any food, bones, etc., vacuum
up thde crumbs and leaves, but what about the poop, branches, blankets,
pillows, sheets and countless other items she considers edible?

Stephanie & Anais, Ciaran & Smedley