Re: [PyrNet-L] Giant Breed?

In a message dated 12/1/99 8:49:12 AM Eastern Standard Time,
bluebonnet_72@yahoo.com writes:

<<  I honestly, don't know if a dog that small would
 be an effective guardian, partly would depend on the
 character of the dog, and what it was guarding
 against. Local coyotes probably wouldn't be a problem.
    I don't think it is typical because I never see
 males that small.
                      Brandy   >>

There are many 27 inch dogs guarding very effectively.  If you have never
seen one, you probably have not seen very many Pyrs or you are not
recognizing the 27 inch dog as being that height.

Joe