Re: [PyrNet-L] re sleeping arrangements

Robyn, when I read your note on the dogs in the family room, I had to
laugh.  I hate to shut bedroom doors ( I know the fire dept. prefers that
we all do for safety ), so when all the gang ended up in our bedroom at
night my hubby " dutch ed the double doors " that go into our bedroom, so
the dogs were closed in, but the air flow at the top was open.  This is
all well and good, but if the kids walk by going to the kitchen at night
for a drink, the dogs go off with a roar, smashing the lower half and
standing up at the door looking over the top.  This is an explosive way
to wake up at night...heart pounding, etc.  And I keep telling the kids
to please speak softly to them so they know it is either Kendra or Todd
going by.  We've  often commented that if it was a break-in, they would
have a heart attack, long before the dogs got them!!!  Four big guys
coming up over the top of that door, with a serious bark....would sure do
it!   And I don't think the doors would stop them if they were really
serious either.  :-)   Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas