Re: [PyrNet-L] re sleeping arrangements

In a message dated 12/1/99 5:03:43 PM EST, GypsyunLTD@aol.com writes:

<< she takes up her position in the den
 outside our bedroom and spends the night on the hearth in front of the
 fireplace >>
Ohhh, hope she doesn't scare Santa away :-)

I was like you Jeanne, feeling guilty that we were denying our precious babes
something.  But if a burglar dared to break into our house, it wouldn't be
into the bedroom -- it would be in the livingroom, with the floor to ceiling
windows, or the sunroom with the windows on three sides of the room.  I want
my dogs out where they can do the most good.

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, South Carolina