Re: [PyrNet-L] CHAT: Anais is home!

No, she was focusing on the surgery.  She just said that the left side was
worse and the right side was not too bad.  I asked if there was anything
that should be done about it, and she said, "Not now."  I just read the
pamphlet that she gave me.  It didn't say much that wasn't pretty much
common sense, except that the thought is that it is a combination of
predisposition and environmental causes like too rapid growth.  I fed as I
was instructed, but I wonder if this means it might have been avoided by
feeding to discourage rapid growth.  Another thing to feel guilty about (I'm
a champion at that!)

Stephanie & Anais