[PyrNet-L] Elegantly fragrant, A Clondike update

I think the Minnesota Folklore and the Kiwi Folklore have a bit in common
David. Reminds me of the story (just to show the meanings of the different
expressions we use in other countries )of the English gentleman in New York
offering to collect a lady and saying to her "I'll knock you up at 8pm!!.
Well did she get offended!! He had an awful job to explain that "knock you
up" ( in the UK) meant "I shall call for you at 8pm".  She obviously thought
(and I don't want Clondike to read this please) that he had intentions of
putting her in the Family Way at 8pm!! The word for butt here is usually bum
(sorry Mother for using bad language) and there is another word for butt but
I daren't use it, begins with a and is a bit like what we would call a
donkey but 4 letters!!   Keep wafting that perfume around Ms Soggy Butt for
a lot longer please,
Jan
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/1920/Christmaspage.html and
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/1920/Index.html and
http://homepages.msn.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and my latest Site
http://homepages.msn.com/HobbyCt/postcardcollections/