[PyrNet-L] Elegantly fragrant, A Clondike update

That's okay David, just keep in mind "collecting" someone if you are in the
USA . I think " I shall call for you at ?" is probably the safest
expresssion to use in this day and age. Noticed another word on the List
,"Corker". Now if that doesn't have Antipodean overtones I don't know what
does.  It means " a little wonder, terrific,super , great etc" and as a
child I remember people saying to my Mother "that's a corker little pair of
twins you have there".  Little did she know how excellent those twins became
at being able to "uncork" a bottle of wine or three!!  I'm sure there was a
connection between that word and our abilities?? Today I almost never hear
the word "Corker" except from the much older generation. So I think we'd
better tell Clondike that she's a "Corker Great Pyrenees".

Jan (disqualified but getting ready for a Benny!!!)
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/1920/Christmaspage.html and
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/1920/Index.html and
http://homepages.msn.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and my latest Site
http://homepages.msn.com/HobbyCt/postcardcollections/