Re: [PyrNet-L] re sleeping arrangements

In a message dated 12/4/99 10:11:29 AM EST, clhenke@juno.com writes:

<<  hate to shut bedroom doors ( I know the fire dept. prefers that
 we all do for safety ), so when all the gang ended up in our bedroom at
 night my hubby " dutch ed the double doors " that go into our bedroom, so
 the dogs were closed in, but the air flow at the top was open. >>

Oh, Cindy, you did one better than us -- David simply cut the existing
bedroom doors in half!  Put a nice strip of wood on the top to finish it off.
 We have forced air central heat and a/c, so it's best if the doors are left
open so the air has a better chance to circulate.  One advantage we have --
no kids, and generally no visitors (small house, large dogs, a motorhome if
necessary, and two mothers that live near by with extra bedrooms).  BTW --
where did you find dutch doors?  We wanted them, but couldn't find any
locally.  Email me privately if you'd like -- seeing this really isn't Pyr
related.

Thanks, Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, South Carolina