Re: [PyrNet-L] Giant Breed?

In a message dated 12/4/99 12:37:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bluebonnet_72@yahoo.com writes:

<<  Anyone else notice, this place has more hot buttons
 then a political chat room, and debates are handled
 with all the emotional subtext of an abortion
 discussion?
                      Brandy >>

You seem to have taken this extremely personally, when all I and others have
been trying to point out is we disagree with you and have the background and
experience to have an experienced position.  If you have interpreted this as
anyone being emotional, then you have simply misread or interpreted the
information we have offered.

Joe