Re: [PyrNet-L] legal-wrong list and contest/contest end time

Contest runs through Sunday, US time. <vbg> I only
have 30, minus 1 as Jan is still disqualified, but
will soon own a Benny! Hooray! So the rest of you
thousands of lurkers out there, get those fingers
busy! See how much everyone is enjoying this? BTW,
Clondike looked Great at the PDGPC Christmas Party,
(David and Nancy looked pretty good, themselves!)
BTW, among all the other things Clondike is famous
for, she is also now a pin-up girl! Miss May, if I
remember correctly, in the SPGPC Calendar!

Barb Bowes
Bo, Molly, Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com