Re: [PyrNet-L] US Height Stats

In a message dated 12/6/99 1:39:24 PM Eastern Standard Time, clhenke@juno.com
writes:

<< I have seen more small dogs measured, usually when one
 questions height, minimums or maximums.  However I have not seen them
 used much anymore, and really think they need to be used more on large to
 giant breeds as there are a lot of dogs not making minimums.   >>

The wicket is only going to be used by judges on breeds for which there is a
minimum/maximum height disqualification.  We have no such disqualification in
our standard.  Only a recommended size range.

Kelley Hoffman
kshoffman@aol.com