Re: [PyrNet-L] contest 2nd cut

Actually, it's a contest to judge the stories of
people on how they came to pick Pyrs as their breed.
I have the misfortune of being the judge of this
contest! LOL Actually, I was volunteered by the
person who is donating the prize! Anyway, The contest
ended last Sunday and I now have the dubious task of
picking the winner. However, one of the people who
entered has suggested that perhaps the 7 finalists
should submit a sequel to their stories to help me
make my decision? Since this was not a part of the
original contest I thought I would throw it out to
the people who entered and see what they think of
this idea? I would email them privately and let them
know they are a finalist or send the list of
finalists to the list. What do you all think of this
idea?

Barb Bowes
Bo, Molly, Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com