Re: [PyrNet-L] contest 2nd cut

Since I have had no negative replies to asking
another question to determine a winner, I have
decided on 2 questions. You may answer either one or
both of them. I like the question
1. When did the potato chip factor happen to you?
(when did you acquire your second Pyr or more?)  and
in case this does not apply for various reasons

2. Just how far will you go to make your Pyr happy?
I.E. Taking him/her for a walk at 2 am because they
like to see the stars, sleep on only 2 inches on the
edge of the bed because they like to spread out, etc.

And the 7 finalists are... (drum roll please....)
1. Mike (Jenna) Sanders
2. JDGZIP1@aol.com
3. clhenke@juno.com
4.Judith Stroh Miller
5. JSwingen@aol.com
6. Lara & Jimmy Spears
7. Catherine Oldham

Let me say that they were all very good and it was
very difficult narrowing it down to these 7. The
order in which they are presented here has nothing to
do with liking any one better than the other. I will
wait until all have sent a sequel to the list having
answered one or both of the new questions before
making a final decision, or until Saturday evening,
Dec. 11 at 9:00 PM EST. Whichever comes first.
Thanks to all for participating!

Barb Bowes
Bo, Molly, Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com