Re: [PyrNet-L] CHAT, EVENTS: PROGRESS REPORT "2000 WORLD CONFERENCE"

Thanks, Tracy, for the info on the World Conference.  We are still talking
about the wonderful time we had at the first World Conference in England in
1996 and urge everyone to attend this one if they can.  Alas, November being
in the midst of school year for me, we probably won't make it.....altho,
perhaps if I was to win the lottery (need to start buying tickets).
Charlotte