[PyrNet-L] Bulletin reminder

I'd just like to remind all GPCA club reps and regional club newsletter
editors that I am interested in getting short articles about club
activities and photos for the Club Roundup section of the Bulletin. If
you've got anything available for this issue, I would appreciate it.
Deadline is next week. And if not for this time, please keep the
Bulletin in mind as your club does dog walks, picnics and other
activities this spring.

Also, I am always interested in good Pyr photos (non-show) from anyone
for the Gallery page.

Darrell Goolsbee
Editor, GPCA Bulletin