Re: [PyrNet-L] Chat, Did anyone miss me?

Hey Robb, I am glad you are on the mend.  I was asking myself where you had
got to.  Glad Zeke is taking his job as 'guardian' so seriously :-)  As
someone who is tied at home to a nebuliser at the moment (I do like
breathing...it is NICE to breath :-) ) I can sympathise a little too.  Look
forward to hearing more from you again soon.

Tracy Bassett  (going quietly crazy at home but enjoying the company of her
very attentive dogs)
Canberra, Australia
espinay@dynamite.com.au
visit my webpage at http://members.dynamite.com.au/espinay/index.htm