Re: [PyrNet-L] CHAT, EVENTS: PROGRESS REPORT "2000 WORLD CONFERENCE"

<<Thanks, Tracy, for the info on the World Conference.  We are still talking
about the wonderful time we had at the first World Conference in England in
1996 and urge everyone to attend this one if they can.  Alas, November being
in the midst of school year for me, we probably won't make it.....altho,
perhaps if I was to win the lottery (need to start buying
tickets).>>Charlotte

Hi Charlotte, I too would urge all who can to attend.  I for one am looking
forward to meeting lots of Pyr people from arount the world - particularly
those e-mail junkies who haunt the lists! LOL!

Pyr people here in Aus are really doing their best to try and make it a
worthwhile event for ALL Pyr enthusiasts and the more Pyr people we get from
ALL areas of the globe, the better it will be.

November is a great time to visit Australia too - it is spring here and just
the change of weather I am sure you northen hemisphere folk would enjoy!
LOL!

As for winning the lottery....I too often think about the things I would do
(if I ever bought that ticket! LOL!)

Tracy Bassett
Canberra, Australia
espinay@dynamite.com.au