Re: [PyrNet-L] US Height Stats

Tim,
Somehow I seem to remember that puppy heights were not going to be reported or
included in the statistics.  I will try to find out.  Yes, I know that dogs were
measured in Chicago.  There was a report made on the height/weights at the National
Specialty in AZ in 1998, but I am pretty sure that there has not been any published
report since that time.
Charlotte