Re: [PyrNet-L] hot spot

On 9 Dec 99, at 9:34, Dancingpyr@aol.com wrote:
> I can't speak for the Hartz products, but on the two pyrs we're showing we
> had been using White-On-White.  After a couple times, their hair looked
> pretty lifeless.  Seems it does strip the hair of conditioning, and by using
> a conditioner after shampooing it's much improved.

The White-On-White has been virtually pulled from shelves at
shows from problems with it I've heard.  I don't use it anymore
either.  Hartz, I'd have to wonder as I've heard of other problems
with Hartz products.  I won't use it at all.

At the last show I was at I picked up a sample of a shampoo by
1st In-Line, Inc. which I haven't tried yet so I can't attest to how it
works.  The shampoo is 10 to 1 concentrated.  I was told it's a line
of products developed by someone with samoyeds to keep them
white.  I figured if I liked it I'd pick up some at the next show I was
at.  Or has anybody tried it yet and liked it?

Janice, janices@jump.net
Linsey (newf), Bianca & Sonny (pyrs)
http://www.jump.net/~janices/
Leander, TX